Charlotte advertising agency Lawrimore Inc. offers you the
unique advantage of advertising: being able to purchase space
or time in the media as often and as much as you like. While
ads are not "free" as publicity articles are, if
they are properly conceived and designed, they can consistently
generate sales far more than they cost.
(1) Online advertising, especially pay-per-click ads on Google and other search engines, are the most inexpensive and cost-effective form of advertising today, especially when paired with search engine optimization. These ads can get you on the front page of Google search results today, and we can fine-tune the ads over time for ever-better return on investment.
(2) Newspaper advertisements using local, state, regional
or national media, depending on your target audience. Newspaper
ads reach the public at large, so the audience is very diverse.
However they offer geographic targeting impossible with national
(3) Magazine ads are typically but not always full color,
designed to stand out from the crowd. Magazine ads are advantageous
in showing beautiful color images and reaching targeted audiences.
(4) Direct mail often combines a publication (see publications)
with a customized cover letter and special envelope, but can
be stand-alone. Large color postcards are especially cost-effective
because respondents almost always see them, at least for a
few seconds, as opposed to other media which may be totally
ignored. We coordinate all creative, production and mailing.
(5) Radio spots involve voice talent and music, and require
professional effort to be both distinctive and effective. They
are good at communicating excitement and can be very cost-effective.
Generally radio stations target specific demographics, so you
can target your audiences accordingly, with our help.
(6) Television commercials vary
widely in cost depending on length, quality, market and other
variables. These mass-market-area communications can be especially
helpful when it is important to show your product or business
in action. They generally cost significantly more to produce
and run than radio, but in many markets cable advertising is
(7) Outdoor (billboards, banners, etc.) include creative development,
production management and media/location planning. Billboards
are especially effective at reaching potential customers in
cars, such as those driving in or toward an area near your
business or development.
(8) Other advertsing items quoted on request include specialty
advertising (clothing, cups and mementos), trade show booths, exhibitions
and more. For all your advertising needs, contact Charlotte
advertising agency Lawrimore Inc. using our online contact
form or call us at 704-332-4344